Thank you for attending the national webinar: Students Weigh In, Part II: Learning & Well-Being During COVID-19. We hope that you gained new insights about students’ unique experiences of school during this global pandemic and an increased understanding of the challenges facing schools right now and opportunities to help.
Many thanks to our speakers:
• Titiloa Harley, Program Officer, US K-12 Solutions, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Washington D.C.
• Dr. Raymond Gonzalez, Superintendent, Westwood Regional School District, New Jersey
• Jenny Curtin, Senior Program Officer, Education, Barr Foundation, Massachusetts
• Kevin Gardner, Principal, Colorado Springs School District, Colorado
• Dr. Jennifer de Forest & Jimmy Simpson, Jr., YouthTruth, California
To download the webinar slides, please click here: Students Weigh In Part II – Webinar Slides