Thank you for joining us on September 23, 2021 to celebrate the completion of the formal Bay Area and Ohio Student Voice Initiatives. We learned alongside school system and foundation colleagues invested in student and stakeholder voice for improvement.
During our time together, we:
- Built Community: School, district, and foundation leaders across the two regional initiatives – Ohio and San Francisco Bay Area – came together and explored highlights and lessons learned from our past work together.
- Shared Best Practices: Participants shared and generated new ideas, insights, and practices for using student and stakeholder feedback to inform and enhance school system and foundation effectiveness.
- Articulated Ideas for the Future: We reflected on the lessons learned and took stock of ideas for the future.
Click here for the session resources:
- Notes and information captured through the Mentimeter platform
- Our Lessons Learned and Look Ahead crowdsourced notes
- The “Examining Data Protocol” that we used together that you can use with your teams
Below is the recording of the session. Note that this is password protected. Only invitees are granted access to the session recording. The password will be sent to invitees by Sonya on 9/24. If you’ve lost that email, please email Sonya at firstname.lastname@example.org to have it re-sent to you.